The New Openwater Core is specifically designed for swimming and training in open water as safely as possible. It provides maximum visibility thanks to its orange panels. It also provides the thermal insulation needed to maintain an ideal body temperature. The use of 2 to 2.5 mm thick Yamamoto neoprene provides great freedom of movement for longer, more comfortable swimming.
- High Visibility – To keep you as safe as possible in the water, this wetsuit has been designed with a high-visibility orange that will make you visible to boats and other swimmers, so you can be located at any time.
- Flexibility – For more flexibility in all phases of the swim stroke, Yamamoto 39 neoprene is used together with 2 mm Infinityskin high-end lining. This material has high elasticity that allows it to be used in different areas of mid-range wetsuits. This material requires between 45% and 35% less force to stretch than conventional neoprene.
- Fit – The 2.5 mm Yamamoto 38 material is used in the torso and legs. This technology provides good thermal insulation and a good fit to the swimmer’s body, preventing the neoprene from separating from the skin and water flowing into the suit.
- Yamamoto – Orca uses Yamamoto neoprene in all its products, a durable, lightweight and high-performance material. The construction of the panels and the combination of the various high-quality materials place our wetsuits at the forefront of the sector.
- 39 Cell – The Yamamoto 39 neoprene has high elasticity that allows it to be used in different areas of mid-range wetsuits. For fast, short-stroke movements, 35% less force is required than with conventional wetsuits. For slow, long-haul movements, 45% less force is required than with conventional wetsuits.
- Infinity Skin 2 – The Infinity Skin 2 inner lining provides a feeling of absolute freedom. Designed from a highelasticity nylon incorporating bamboo fibers, this technology is used in the lining of our wetsuit to provide greater flexibility in every stroke. It maintains body heat longer and reduces bad odors and the presence of bacteria in your neoprene. It is also composed of natural and environmentally sustainable materials, to avoid skin irritation and to care for the environment.
- Ultimate Seal Collar – The combination of laser cutting on the neck and the inverse Velcro reduces friction, preventing any abrasion on the skin.