OR LONG MILES OVER HARD-PACKED TRAILS:
– The men´s TRAILTALON 290 is designed for long miles on all types of trails around the world, this update to the TRAILTALON series delivers the perfect fit, increased protection and unrivalled comfort. Featuring next generation ADAPTERFIT technology, which sees the fit of the shoe adapt as the foot swells on longer distance runs. The two-piece POWERFLOW midsole provides increased shock absorption and energy return.
SUPERIOR TRAIL TRACTION:
– Multi-directional 4mm deep studs, each with a wide contact area, provide aggressive grip, excellent stability and the quick release of any debris. Using three sticky rubber compounds on the outsole increases grip and durability. The hardest, most durable rubber is on the heel, with a medium rubber up the centre for increased traction and a softer rubber on the edges for grip and security with every stride.
– Two-piece Powerflow midsole delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles
INCREASED FLEXIBILITY AND COMFORT:
– Built around the natural anatomy of the foot, the next generation ADAPTERFIT met-cradle adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot on longer runs.
– A new rubber toe bumper protects the toes from sharp rocks and stones, while a gusseted tongue prevents debris from entering the shoe. Stay protected II: On-the-shoe gaiter hooks offer a more secure attachment system that allows you to attach a ALL TERRAIN GAITER to the shoe.