With the help of integrated gel dots (built into the insole), the CurrexSole RunPro FootDisc Insoles helps reduce injury, keeps your feet fresher for the longer distances before wearing out, and improves your physical performance. When you are running, approximately 2-3 times your body weight impacts the ground with each step.
- Reduce fatigue, improve performance & prevent injuries
- Bridge gap between the foot’s profile & the flat shoes surface to create an optimal force transfer
- Designed to keep the foot in its biomechanical optimal position while reducing excessive foot motion
- Reduce stress on joints,ligaments & tendons,cause of injury/overuse injuries in the foot,knee & hips
- Designed to be added to each running / walking shoe
CurrexSole RunPro High Arch Insoles reduces:
- Overpronation (over-pronating)